• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Games brings to you....The TGR Tournament!

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
hc I probably won't come on unless I have a time set. I haven't been on mc much lately, and if u culd figure out a time for banan to race (I really don't care if it's a weekday or not) that would be great.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
hc I probably won't come on unless I have a time set. I haven't been on mc much lately, and if u culd figure out a time for banan to race (I really don't care if it's a weekday or not) that would be great.
@SleeknFoxy
@AtomicAdam0

Now that I've thought about it, when are you two available on Tuesday (tomorrow)?

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Just to finish off the remaining matches, and I have to set these times on my own because no one is giving me the damn times:

SleeknFoxy vs Bananbulle
Match Time: 3pm EDT, Wednesday (9pm CEST)

AtomicAdam0 vs Bananbulle
Match Time: 3:30pm EDT, Wednesday (9:30pm CEST)

@SleeknFoxy @AtomicAdam0 @Bananbulle
This is probably the last chance I'll give you guys to finish, at least reply to this please.

Just some quick info on the bracket stage as well:
There will be a draw to determine the matchups in the quarterfinals round this weekend. The first place finishers in each group will be put in Pot 1, while the second place finishers in each group will be put in Pot 2.

Pot 1 right now: (1st place of Group A), crafterkid98, Mathwiz592, pieceofcheese87
Pot 2 right now: (2nd place of Group A), rickyboy320, chunkyboy12, Zatharel

Also, you cannot be drawn with someone who was in your same group for the group stages (e.g. crafterkid98 cannot be drawn with rickyboy320, because they were both in Group B)

The draw will be made at 10am EDT/2pm CEST this Wednesday (17th Sept).

Good luck.

Sleeky

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 17, 2014
LOL i tried to sign in on my account and forgot my password and got locked out for a bit.
At 5:00pm EDT I'll be available, but if im not on then, go 4:00pm thursday.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
LOL i tried to sign in on my account and forgot my password and got locked out for a bit.
At 5:00pm EDT I'll be available, but if im not on then, go 4:00pm thursday.
Except Banan is CEST and at 5:00 EDT it'd be 11pm CEST for him, which I can assure he'll say he can't make…may have to take the Thursday time, I'll check with him.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
1st place in Group A: SleeknFoxy
2nd place in Group A: HC12345

Updated tournament bracket.

chunkyboy12

Peon
Greenie
May 4, 2014
Friday 6pm-8:30pm
Unfortunately Saturday I will probably not be able to be on, but I can be on from around 9:00am to 8:30pm on Sunday. (sorry for maybe forcing you to schedule my match on Sunday HC)
Actually Saturday I will probably be on from around 9:00am-12:00pm, but I'm not positive.

chunkyboy12

Peon
Greenie
May 4, 2014
Hopefully it isn't too late to change my times, as Sleek still hasn't responded with his times, and sorry for the inconvenience, but the commitment that was keeping me from being on Saturday has in fact moved to Sunday. Also, I am now free all of Friday so my new times are:
Friday: 3:00pm-8:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm, 3:00pm-8:30pm
Again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I am unsure if I will be available at all this weekend cuz I don`t have my laptop :p
If I were to be able to access mc I`d be available almost anytime friday and saturday except for any unreasonable time, it would probably be better to race on saturday/sunday. But if I were to race sunday please put the time between 5:00pm and 10:00pm EDT.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Match Times!

QF1 - pieceofcheese87 vs HC12345
Match Time: 2pm EDT, Saturday
(3pm ADT)

QF2 - SleeknFoxy vs chunkyboy12
Match Time:

QF3 - crafterkid98 vs Zatharel
Match Time: 10am EDT, Saturday