• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Games brings to you....The TGR Tournament!

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Eh, ignore your match times against magic and piece for now then. You vs Zath is confirmed and final.
Nvm I hate myself, I can't really make this time myself so there won't be a referee....unless @Zatharel do you mind Sky refereeing the match himself even though he's in it?

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Nvm I hate myself, I can't really make this time myself so there won't be a referee....unless @Zatharel do you mind Sky refereeing the match himself even though he's in it?
Not at all, I'm sure sky won't give himself a win. =p

#teamsofa #despiteaskingwhereicansendhatemailtohim #dontsitonme

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
GG sky. It was fun. Pretty sure you would have destroyed me if you didn't have fps lag.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
GG sky. It was fun. Pretty sure you would have destroyed me if you didn't have fps lag.
Actually it was meant to be a best-of-2 series, dunno if I forgot to tell sky.....so according to results sky gave me, I'll take it as 1-1.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Remaining matches to be played:

Group A:
AtomicAdam0 vs Bananbulle
HC12345 vs Bananbulle
SleeknFoxy vs Bananbulle

Group D:
skyerzz vs pieceofcheese87
skyerzz vs magicdem0n11

It'd be best if we got all these matches sorted before sometime like Tuesday.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
If any of you refs see both people in one of these matchups online at the same time, get them to race.

Remember:
Two games are played between the two players, the player with the higher seed starts in lane 1 for game 1, then the two players swap for game 2. The times for BOTH players need to be taken, so don't stop the timer (unless you have a split function on it), just write the winner's time down and then continue timing until the other player finishes too.

And to clear up any further confusion, how groups work:
Each person plays 2 games against each person in their group, meaning a total of 6 games.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It's been fun guys. For some reason my minecraft (other games dont.) only gets about 20 fps at max, and around 10 or less when im moving. I hereby quit on all races, and wont race against @Pieceofcheese87 anymore. you guys win, gg.