• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Chess Tourney 2.0!

Karakatta

bnuny
Greenie
Feb 11, 2023
Karakabbage
used to be around 1300 on lichess but haven't played in a long time. probably like.. 1100?

edit: i played a few games and i think i'm still around 1300

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Chess.com says 1072 for Rapid but I'm not sure when the last time I played against randoms was (probably not for 5+ years).

(That also might be the wrong account.)

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Signups are officially closed!

Pairings for the first round and official rules for the tournament will be posted shortly!

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone! I must say I am estastic that so many people responded positively to this and signed up for our 2nd edition of Minr Chess Tournament! Ill preface this by admitting we were not exactly sure what the turnout would be but it completely surpassed our expections both in terms of playercount as well as skill increase since the last tournament! Ill go through quickly and explain how this works for both the players who have already played this event and the ones who are playing for the first time!

1. Players recieve their round pairings and make contact with their opponent on discord, once they have decided a time they can meet up and play they reach out to Me (AverageIPA) or (Boggen_Bane) to oversee the chess match! ./Warp Chess will be used for all games (Blue players and white players can find this at the events section of spawn)! Black and White will be decided by coinflip by the host!

2. Each player will recieve 30 minutes on the clock and the timer is (+0) meaning no additional time added per move. Whichever play is checkmated, resigns or runs out of time loses the game.

3. Since the turnout was way crazier than expected we have turned the rating distribution into 4 brackets for which each participant will recieve a hat (Crown) and the winner of each bracket will recieve the title (Grandmaster)

Each bracket game is decided by a one game series and there will be a double elimination bracket this time around! What this means is that if you blunder a queen and lose the game on the spot you will be able to return and defend your honor! The grandfinals of each bracket will be a best (2 out of 3) and for the sake of making an exciting bracket there will be no bracket reset!

5. No shows will be decided at the hosts discretion, but generally the player who makes an effort to play will be given the win. If both players consistently can't find good times to play eachother it will be decided by the host!

6. Cheating is absolutely NOT allowed! The games will be reviewed for fairplay and cheater will be disqualified as well as not eligible for tournament cosmetics!

Since I think this is about everything I will post the pairings below! Please dont hesitate to reach out to me or BoggledToggo for questions on any of these rules.

These brackets will also be availible at warp chess!

Round #1 Pairings! BRACKET A (1350+)

AtomicAdam0
clawful_

bzrk
jeeveswooster

7OMNOMNOM
ETTC

Kasebett
rmanimal

KittyCatElite
Gramagon

Round #1 Pairings! BRACKET B (900-1350)

CreepaShadowz
sportfuzombie

BurgerSlayin
ElectroUnderwear

SoulTB
junkjake

AK1089
osolek3

Lightwood13
Sakapaka1

MrOrcaDood
rambells

Jakube_
Karakabbage

Round #1 Pairings! BRACKET C (500-900)

viceinc
Sullus

DarkHawkEyes
Soker

dzdx1998
TheGloryThief

BTJRedwing
MeisterXehanort

Amperatic
starling_

derNiklass
BYE

Catcheee
Raichu425

RAMTurtle
OrangeWithEyes

Round #1 Pairings! BRACKET D (Unrated)

ManWithRaft
marbou9

GigiBee28
MooseBane2

RachelMr
TheForsakenFurby

Katapharos
aeiou08

R0BObit
Jaceryan

These are all the pairings for round 1! If you signed up and didnt see your name on here then please dont hesitate to let us know and we can make a quick fix! Each round is planned to (at the latest) run for a week. So this round will run from 8/12-8/19. If a bracket finishes before then, round #2 will start for that bracket!

Can't wait to see all the brilliant games that you can come up with! Games can begin starting at 9am EST tomorrow! Priority will be given to whichever pair asks first.

Thank you,

Average

Last edited:

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
What if you don't have discord?
We can contact them and ask them to contact you VIA forums or if they see you on the server.
Just make sure to check your forums if you don't see them on the server

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
All brackets are transferred to Minr Chess warp as well if you are curious at seeing the full bracket!
The number made some brackets hard to be exactly perfect so the BYE's are randomized and no player should get a BYE twice.

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
With round #1 finishing up, I will have the official round #2 brackets posted on 8/19 at 11pm EST
Round #2 games eligible to be played starting 8/20 at 9am EST!

Round #2 planning to finish around 8/27 and the next rounds will likely end up being slightly shorter (due to a smaller field)

Thank you and we look forward to seeing more cool games!

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone! After a good week of decisive round #1 games we have new pairings for round #2!

Round #2 will last until 8/27 and every-round there on after will run slightly shorter.

Without further ado the pairings for the second round of minr chess tournament 2.0 are posted below!

Winners Bracket A

AtomicAdam0
JeevesWooster

7OMNOMNOM
rmanimal

Gramagon
BYE

Redemption Bracket A

clawful_
bzrklive

KittyCatElite
Kasebett

EarthToTrashCan
BYE

Winners Bracket B

Sportfuzombie
ElectroUnderwear

SoullTB
Osolek3

Sakapaka1
rambells

Jakube
BYE

Redemption Bracket B

Karakabbage
TheTranscriptGuy

Lightwood13
AK1089

JunkJake
BurgerSlayin

Alphaesia
BYE

Winners Bracket C

Sullus
Soker

TheGloryThief
BTJRedwing

Amperatic
derNiklaas

OrangeWithEyes
BYE

Redemption Bracket C

viceinc
DarkHawkEyes

dzdx1998
MeisterXehanort

starling_
RAMTurtle

Winners Bracket D

ManWithRaft
Moosebean0

TheForsakenFurby
aeiou08

Jaceryan
BYE

Redemption Bracket D

Marbou9
Gigibee28

R0BObit
Katapharos

Rachelmr
BYE

This is all that we have for Round #2, we are very much looking forward to seeing more great games and good luck to all competitors!

Round #2 Games can officially begin 8/20 at 9am EST, to schedule games ahead of time please message (me) or BoggledToggo!

Thank you!

Average and Boggled

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hi, with round #2 completed and many more fantastic games played we move onto round #3!

Quick tournament update:
Losers Bracket B has been balanced more and is less janky

The round #3 pairings are listed below!
Get with your opponent to schedule a match! Good luck to all players still alive!

Winners Bracket A:
AtomicAdam
BYE

7OMNOMNOM
Gramagon

Redemption Bracket A:
rmanimal
BYE

ETTC
Jeeveswooster

bzrklive
KASEBETT

Winners Bracket B:
Sportfuzombie
SoulTB

Sakapaka1
Jakube_

Redemption Bracket B:
TheTranscriptGuy
ElectroUnderwear

AK1089
Osolek3

Alphaesia
rambells

junkjake
BYE

Winners Bracket C:
sullus
TheGloryThief

derniklaas
OrangeWithEyes

Redemption Bracket C:
BTJRedwing
Viceinc

MeisterXehanort
Soker

Amperatic
BYE

starling_
RAMTurtle

Winners Bracket D:

ManWithRaft
BYE

Jaceryan
aeiou08

Redemption Bracket D:
Marbou9
Katapharos

rachelmr
Moosebean0

These are all the matches for round #3!
If you would like to schedule a time please don't hesitate to message me or boggled!

Thank you and happy chess games!

Round #3 Games are eligible to be played starting at 9am EST 8/29/2023! This round will run for about 1 week!

Last edited:

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone! Hope all is well!
Another awesome round of games and more people eliminated. We are moving onto Round #4 and the pairings are posted below!

In an effort to see the winners bracket and redemption bracket finish closer to the same time for the grand final, matches can be set up after this anytime if you know your opponent.

Example: You finish your round #4 match and your round #5 opponent has free time the next day, you are free to play that person!
Just message me or BoggledToggo!

Winners Bracket A:

AtomicAdam0
7OMNOMNOM

Redemption Bracket A:

rmanimal
gramagon

Jeeveswooster
bzrklive

Winners Bracket B:

Sportfuzombie
Sakapaka1

Redemption Bracket B:

TheTranscriptGuy
AK1089

Alphaesia
Junkjake

Soul TB
BYE

Jakube_
BYE

Winners Bracket C:

TheGloryThief
derniklaas

Redemption Bracket C:

BTJRedwing
MeisterXehanort

RAMTurtle
Amperatic

Sullus
BYE

OrangeWithEyes
BYE

Winners Bracket D:

ManWithRaft
aeiou08

Redemption Bracket D:

Moosebean0
Katapharos

Jaceryan
BYE

IMPORTANT! If you have a BYE and the round #4 pairing you are waiting on finishes you can contact them to try and setup a match!
This is so the redemption brackets and winners bracket finish closer together so the grand finals are not as delayed!

Thank you and please do not hesitate to reach out to me or BoggledToggo if you have questions!

Round #4 starts 9/8 at 9am EST and will run until 9/15
(however round #5 games can still be booked during this time!)

Good luck to all participants left!

Last edited: