• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

What kind of Characters should represent Minr.org and zero?

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
So i'm looking at getting some professional art done for Minr.org banners and logo's, i'll also be looking at the possibility of creating official minr.org intro's for videos.

My question is what kind of characters do you think would best represent minr.org and our servers?

I think a character called rage kid would probably be a good start.

The guy who i may be using to create this art is an excellent minecraft artist

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Rage kid is actually a very good start.
I'll try to think of a couple of more if I can, hm...

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I do agree with the server icon idea.

As for characters, we could have the professional parkourist, and maybe some guy who laughs at the ones who fail?
If we're doing more than parkour we could have a genius with some redstone puzzles, or someone wandering through a maze.

So those are some of my ideas. :p

Kenad

Happy French Creepah
Op
Oct 28, 2013
representing our top tier maps & evilest map makers.... Edward Nigma

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I think a cool idea would be to have 3 "map Masters" representing each of the three types of maps.
Such as going off of blies idea of a young, frazzled but brilliant redstoner representing puzzles,an old and wise sage who builds mazes, so on and so forth

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I think a cool idea would be to have 3 "map Masters" representing each of the three types of maps.
Such as going off of blies idea of a young, frazzled but brilliant redstoner representing puzzles,an old and wise sage who builds mazes, so on and so forth
The only issue with this is that it would be hard to mimic this in an image.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
well, you could have a mad scientist holding redstone for the brilliant redstoner, an old sage holding a staff with a small maze thing on top for the maze sage, and a guy in athletic stuff for the parkourer

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
well, you could have a mad scientist holding redstone for the brilliant redstoner, an old sage holding a staff with a small maze thing on top for the maze sage, and a guy in athletic stuff for the parkourer
Would they (apart from the parkour guy) really represent zero from a player prospective though?

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
That can be arranged, C_dric would need to set it up though.
I did have an attempt at creating a server icon. Somebody else could probably do much better, but is is a start.

It has to be that size (64x64) and needs to be a .jpeg of sorts.

The icon was based off what already exists.

upload_2014-11-19_19-18-26.png

I'm creating a better version atm. I will post when done.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I've been doing some basic sketches on some character ideas. I'll see if I get the chance to upload them later.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Just an idea; for the logo you made creeper, it will show the gray background, what if we make it transparent? (like this)
minrtransp.png

It then will not show any background for in the server list, i think itll look prettier (its still a .png, so it can be uploaded)