• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

The Happiness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Something interesting I saw on another forum, decided to hijack it.

Basically, in this game, you compliment the person above you, so make them feel amazing.
Example:
1 - Steve
2 -Alex
Steve, you are the best miner in the world. Your name is known to all across the land of Minecraftia, everyone loves you.
3 - qata
Alex, you are the best skin model in existence. Your 3-pixel hands dazzle all.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
A great friend since long before I beat HC, and one of the first greens I think of when I think about the server.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Electro, you're an awesome dude, and I never stopped supporting you through HC because I knew you'd make an amazing Greenie! \o/

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Probably my best friend on the server, bar none. We have some super good times making fake podcasts and playing games. Your maps are super yolo as well. I.. I just love you so much ;(

Good times

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Creeper, you are a new-ish, but great greenie. I've never as far as I remember argued with you and we've always gotten along.

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Ahh, my STS buddy. Smart, creative guy that appreciates a good atmosphere, and has an awesome music taste to boot. Overall cool guy.

niltiac

dead ting
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
My Mirai Nikki buddy \o/
Aside that, you're always cheerful and really friendly ^-^

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
You're English and when you used to be super active it was great fun talking with you :) Come back we miss you!

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
You were friendly to me even back when I was another annoying whitie..... or maybe I was blue when I met you, I can't remember.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Since I met you in hc6, you've always been a great person to be around; Your jokes always get me to crack a smile,! :)

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Cory, I still remember the time when I was waiting for green and you let me TP to you to watch you work on some of your builds. You've always been an awesome guy to work with, especially when we did CTF together!

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Great friend, puts up with all sorts of random crap from me at all hours of the day, has some really cool ideas, finds some really cool games, generally just a good kid to be around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.