• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Problems with logging on

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I was playing on minr today and at first it was working fine, but then I left for dinner and came back to find out that it paused at "Logging in...." instead of giving me an error message. I then went back to the server list on my computer and saw that it said I was one of the players online, which sort of explains why I couldn't connect. Could an admin or mod try kicking me so that I can log on for real?

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I cannot logon either. I was actually about to make a post. The number of people has been at 12 for the past 2-3 hours. I'm not entirely sure what's happening. Anyone online at the time got context?

Edit- I've had a lot of stuff breaking on my computer today and thought it was on my end. Guess not.

@c_dric , when you get a moment, any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Mr_Destructo69

o/
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I was on when all of a sudden it timed me out. So like usual, I just tried to relog, and it froze for a while at Logging In, then showed Timed Out again. I did try other servers, and logged in on them, so it isn't mine craft, and I tried restarting my computer, reopening the window, etc. So I don't know if it was a crash by world editing, because the only admin on at the time was you aj, or if it was something else like redstone circuits or something. But when I was on no one seemed to be doing anything that could crash the server. I was just at resource, and everyone seemed to be doing normal stuff. I Hope this gets fixed soon :p

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I just restarted the game server.
(I'll check the logs later today)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Don't know what was going on before, but it's fine now, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.