• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Xmas Competition!! Prize to be won

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013

Hello all.

The minr.org forum needs a new background for the Christmas festivities. I am far too lazy to design one myself so i'd thought i'd enlist the help of my fellow minr friends.

We will be giving away a $30
Jinx Store certificate to the winner to spend on whatever they choose. 2nd, 3rd will be given a choice of one of the following games on steam: Civ V, Borderlands 2, and Bioshock infinite courtesy of @Ajdj

If any other ops would like to contribute other prizes please mention in the super secret bat cave forum for Reds.

So what kind of background do we want? Well... It's going to be for Christmas and should be minr/minecraft related.

Whether it be an artistic drawing painting, 3d design, Photoshop design, photo, zero.minr or tek.minr build or a simple screenshot it is welcome for entry into this competition.

Please bare in mind that high quality screenshots are preferred and if you can please use skins/shaders to ensure a high quality image.

Ok so what are the rules...

The Rules

1. Minr.org Ops are excluded from entering this competition due to them being the judging panel.
  2. Anyone else including mods can enter even newcomers.
  3. Only 1 entry and form submission per person.
  4. Design entries must be 1920 x 1080 dimension minimum.
  5. Design entries must either be PNG or high quality JPG format and a maximum of 5 MB
  6. Design entries must be minr/minecraft Christmas themed.
  7. Please upload your final design by selecting upload at the bottom of the form page.
  8. If you are entering screenshots the use of minecraft skins and shaders are encouraged.
  9. Some personal details will be required for prize registration but will be destroyed once the competition is over.
  10. Competition ends 12/12/14 and winner is announced 15/12/14
  11. You will own initial copyright to the design but in entering this competition you are allowing us to use your design. Should you disagree, please do not enter.
  12. Most importantly, have fun, this is a game we will showcase everyone's work once the winner is announced
If you have any questions or want to discuss please post in this thread.
Submit your entry!

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Ooooh very nice, I may actually enter if I have the time to. So is this the first official Minr CC contest?

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
No texture pack just Seus 5.1 Ultra Realistic Shaders

or wait actually that might be Sphax

dno i barely even know the standard textures anymore :p

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I've got spare copies of Civ V, Borderlands 2, and Bioshock infinite. 2nd and 3rd get their pick from that (or a $10 equivalent) on steam.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Just checking it is alright to make one with someone else?
You can work as a team and both submit your own entries or just one, that is fine. Please do not submit the same entry on two accounts though. The prize will not be split and will only be sent to one person.

Maybe I'll do this later....
I'm curios about the artistic works :p
Yes it would be good to see people submit their own art and i'm hoping that we are not just inundated with boring and unthoughtful screenshots.

I've got spare copies of Civ V, Borderlands 2, and Bioshock infinite. 2nd and 3rd get their pick from that (or a $10 equivalent) on steam.
Sounds good to me Ajdj.

2nd can have first pick.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Just throwing this out there, maybe 1st should be able to pick between the games that Aj offered and the gift certificate? A lot of people seem to want the games a lot :p

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Just throwing this out there, maybe 1st should be able to pick between the games that Aj offered and the gift certificate? A lot of people seem to want the games a lot :p
I did think that myself. I'll leave that to @Ajdj to decide but offering a prize for second place which could be worth more than first is a little unfair. So if you are ok with 1st receiving first pick and the gift code Aj thats fine by me.