• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

I don't know what to think anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazypkr

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 19, 2016
I spent about 6 months on this server (off and on) trying to achieve green. Although I had a few constructive criticism and [SOME] major screw ups, I want to apolgize for everything I have caused on the forum/game.

About 4 hours ago, I apolgize to corygolfanatic about my actions and the first thing he says is "Im not the only one". This is quite disrespectful because im taking my time to apolgize for my actions and in return he says that "im not the only one you should be apolgizing to". Do you think I know? I wanted to also apolgize to rmanimal and chillers because thoes are the 3 admins/mod that took hatered in what I was saying.

Back to why im making this thread....

About 2:20 AM, Jsnick, Zombie and Cory were all on the server. There was a conversation about a narcotic being bad and should be illegal or legalized. Creeper decided he didn't want to hear it so we all stopped talking about it. Once he left, I said we could bring back the convo since he left and cory said "No". We all stopped and I said "Cory no fun". I then recieved a KICK with the message (BANNED). I went on and told him thats an abuse of powers and you guys shouldn't be kicking/banning for no reason. he then bans me with the message of "I'm sick of you".

First of all, this is a direct violation of power because i didn't say ANYTHING wrong and I jokenly told him that hes "no fun". He told me that it was being rude and I told him to calm down because hes not 9 years old.

Im sick of all the stuff that has been going on and I feel that if the admins are going to ban me/kick me/mute me for ANYTHING I say, then im not going to play on here...

Let me remind you that:

I went through hell for the last 6 months (on and off) beating HC. I recently beat HC and was very eager to join the greenys in making maps that will benefit the server.

Don't get me wrong, I do make mistakes such as swearing (I constantly swear on games so its quite a habit [trying to stop]). I did make a mistake on being rude to cory, chillers and rmanimal WHICH I WAS going to apolgize. I apolgized to AJDJ about everything and though it was going to be cool. Apparently not..

So anyways, this isn't a ban appeal. this is just to state my reasoning on why everything is going to shit. I tried to be respectful by stopping the convosation but apparently the need of kicking is what an admin feels would benefit the 5 people on the server.

If anything wants to be done about this, great. Otherwise, thank you AJDJ and other staff for the wonderful hardcore parkour/maze/puzzle rage Ive went through. It was quite an experience and I hope others can join in that experience as well.

Zombie

CEO of Organized Chaos
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
OOOOO!!!!!
Ok i want to be like one of those admins that are all cool with chat.
Cuz I wanna look cool :D
Listen bud, we get you like this server, but you are a little too much and im sorry to say that,
nothing is wrong but you have a very explosive personality.
About 2:20 AM, Jsnick, Zombie and Cory were all on the server. There was a conversation about a narcotic being bad and should be illegal or legalized. Creeper decided he didn't want to hear it so we all stopped talking about it. Once he left, I said we could bring back the convo since he left and cory said "No". We all stopped and I said "Cory no fun". I then recieved a KICK with the message (BANNED). I went on and told him thats an abuse of powers and you guys shouldn't be kicking/banning for no reason. he then bans me with the message of "I'm sick of you".
Actualy here are what was exactly said:
(Red=Crazy, Green=Cory, Pink=Jsnick)
[23:12:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: bleh
[23:13:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Welp the kid is gone so we can continue with that convo
[23:13:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: wat
[23:13:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Whats your opinion on weed jsnick?
[23:13:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: Well
[23:13:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: ehh not sure if i should be discussing that :)
[23:13:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: weed isnt too harmfull
[23:13:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: hes not here anymore and were talking about it :p
[23:14:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: but it's addictive
[23:14:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: and stupid
[23:14:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: there's still staff that may have different opinions
[23:14:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Just like beer?
[23:14:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: xD
[23:14:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic: Can we just drop the subject?
[23:14:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: ^
[23:14:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Cory ruins all the fun :p
[23:14:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: no
[23:14:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >>>
[23:14:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >>> Please slow down chat, you might get kicked for spam.
[23:14:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >>>
[23:14:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: no
[23:14:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: no
[23:14:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: oh god this song
[23:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: XD
[23:14:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Yes
[23:14:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr left the game.
[23:14:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic has kicked Crazypkr - Banned.
[23:14:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr joined the game
[23:14:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: haha
[23:14:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: rofl
[23:14:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi joined the game
[23:14:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Omg my favourite song
[23:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: XD
[23:14:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi: Im ready.
[23:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic: Pick your words more carefully.
[23:15:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi: I got the jump 3 times in a row.
[23:15:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ezzaezza: :D
[23:15:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Jsnick did u kick me?
[23:15:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi: I got it!
[23:15:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ezzaezza: YAY
[23:15:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: maybe, maybe not :p
[23:15:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: seriously did u though
[23:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: idk
[23:15:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic: No I did
[23:15:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi: NOOO
[23:15:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ezzaezza: :'(
[23:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Cory thats abusive tbh I didnt do/say anything wrong
[23:15:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi: Last hard jump! D:
[23:15:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: U need to stop abusing your powers... you and chillers -_-
[23:16:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ezzaezza: you can do it!!
[23:16:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: uh oh
[23:16:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: pick words carefully m8
[23:16:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic: Holy shit, you've learned nothing have you?
[23:16:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jsnick: just sayin
[23:16:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: I learned that all I said is "cory ruins the fun" and I get kicked
[23:16:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Im pretty sure thats abusive.
[23:16:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ezzaezza: it was a joke
[23:16:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic: You're being rude.
[23:16:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr: Cory your not 9 lol
[23:16:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Crazypkr left the game.
[23:16:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] corygolfanatic has banned Crazypkr - I'm sick of you.
[23:16:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] zombiekiler1001: gg
[23:16:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] manasi: Oh
[23:16:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ezzaezza: xD

Not only did you make fun of an admin, but you also had MAJOR back talk to one of the nicest admins here.
Sorry for the bit of spam but yeah.
You are being a bit rude, and sarcasm here is not taken lightly especially becuase we can't tell.
If you want to be unbanned please move this to the appeal forum
This is when i would close the thread but im not staff so :p.
I wish you the best of luck.
(PS Thanks to CreepaShadowz for teaching me how to do that)

Last edited:

Crazypkr

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 19, 2016
I don't see any rudeness in the convosation EXCEPT for me saying hes not "9". Thats still not justifiable for a ban -_-

Crazypkr

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 19, 2016
You need to calm down and stop swearing and disrespecting ops.
I was going to apolgize to you when you were on about all of this. But apparently what I did above is extreamly disrespectful to say that cory is abusing his powers for kicking me.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
We dont like banning people. However if they are being persistently rude they are not the kind of people we want in the community.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
About 4 hours ago, I apolgize to corygolfanatic about my actions and the first thing he says is "Im not the only one". This is quite disrespectful because im taking my time to apolgize for my actions and in return he says that "im not the only one you should be apolgizing to". Do you think I know? I wanted to also apolgize to rmanimal and chillers because thoes are the 3 admins/mod that took hatered in what I was saying.
I appreciated the apology, I specifically said, “Thank you, but you do have others to apologize to.” It irks me that you are already twisting my words within the first paragraph of your post.

To give some context, after Crazy was unbanned and was already beginning to be a jackass to Chillers, I muted him and messaged him a couple things. I informed him that he was being a jackass to others and that he should be glad that he couldn’t say anything that would result in him being banned. I also said that the next word that came out of his mouth could be his last, based off of all of the rude, snide comments that I’ve been the recipient of, as well as other players receiving the same thing. I proceeded to unmute him and at the point, he had kept quiet and all was well for awhile.

First of all, this is a direct violation of power because i didn't say ANYTHING wrong and I jokenly told him that hes "no fun". He told me that it was being rude and I told him to calm down because hes not 9 years old.

We banned you TWICE for being rude and for lack of a better term, not shutting up. So when you tell me that I’m no fun and that I’m acting like a 9 year old, that’s attacking my personality and I don’t appreciate it. I’m generally a fun guy, but obviously you haven’t seen that because every comment that ANYONE makes, you have to comment on and make fun of it.

Im sick of all the stuff that has been going on and I feel that if the admins are going to ban me/kick me/mute me for ANYTHING I say, then im not going to play on here...

There wouldn’t be this problem if you listened to the people on the server. It’s not just me. Chillers respectfully asked you to stop discussing the server “problems” in chat, yet you proceeded to do so.

Don't get me wrong, I do make mistakes such as swearing (I constantly swear on games so its quite a habit [trying to stop]). I did make a mistake on being rude to cory, chillers and rmanimal WHICH I WAS going to apolgize. I apolgized to AJDJ about everything and though it was going to be cool. Apparently not..

I understand this. Everybody makes mistakes. But, we gave you a ton of chances and you still didn’t learn anything. You were quiet and respectful for a bit of time, and played along with everyone, but one rude comment about me threw me over the edge after all of the chances that you’ve been given.

So anyways, this isn't a ban appeal. this is just to state my reasoning on why everything is going to shit. I tried to be respectful by stopping the convosation but apparently the need of kicking is what an admin feels would benefit the 5 people on the server.

If anything wants to be done about this, great. Otherwise, thank you AJDJ and other staff for the wonderful hardcore parkour/maze/puzzle rage Ive went through. It was quite an experience and I hope others can join in that experience as well.

If you want even the slightest chance of coming back to our community, you shouldn’t be saying how “everything is going to shit.” You say that you tried to respectfully stop the conversation, yet you were telling me how I ruin the fun. If you were actually trying to be respectful, you would say something like, “Ok, sorry.”.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
[00:38:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [CommandBook] (PM) Ajdj123321 -> Crazypkr: I think both sides of this are just frustrated, you apologized, be the better person and move on.

I never said that both parties "were both doing wrong", as I didn't fully read the logs. I don't think you actually read what is being told to you. I'm sick of you twisting around what people say.

With that being said, my patience has run out. This is permanent for you.

----------------------------------------------
@Mods and @Ops : /kick is not a toy

Read that a couple of times, and let it sink in. The past few weeks have had instances where this was the go-to for enforcement instead of telling people to stop. People have been using it jokingly, and I am beginning to think it is reflecting poorly on the server.

In the upcoming days I will be investigating many of the people involved in this to try and get a better understanding of what all has happened, and take action as necessary.

Crazypkr

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 19, 2016
Alright whatever you say AJDJ. I didn't twist any words around from you and Cory. Cory you didn't stay that exact pm either. What you said is "Thanks, but I'm not the only one you need to apologize to". That's still a snotty remark for someone trying to make a change.

I also dislike how you kicked me for the comment of "Cody no fun". That has NOTHING to do with rudeness and was a jokenly phrase that I didn't think hurt anyone. Although u felt the need to kick me...

I don't take kick/mute/bans lightly. I feel that if you guys really want to mute me so I can't talk, kick so I can't be on the server, or even ban me from the community, then why the hell should I be here.

In the end, AJDJ says his two cents and agrees my ban appeal should be denied.

I didn't change your words around either aj. From what I read you said both parties are involved and I should be the better man. Thus pretty much states that I'm not the only one "doing the wrong"

Zombie

CEO of Organized Chaos
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
Alright whatever you say AJDJ. I didn't twist any words around from you and Cory. Cory you didn't stay that exact pm either. What you said is "Thanks, but I'm not the only one you need to apologize to". That's still a snotty remark for someone trying to make a change.

I also dislike how you kicked me for the comment of "Cody no fun". That has NOTHING to do with rudeness and was a jokenly phrase that I didn't think hurt anyone. Although u felt the need to kick me...

I don't take kick/mute/bans lightly. I feel that if you guys really want to mute me so I can't talk, kick so I can't be on the server, or even ban me from the community, then why the hell should I be here.

In the end, AJDJ says his two cents and agrees my ban appeal should be denied.

I didn't change your words around either aj. From what I read you said both parties are involved and I should be the better man. Thus pretty much states that I'm not the only one "doing the wrong"
IN 6 months i recommend that you try again.
But right now you are pushing your limits super far.
Not only are you denying what you did, you decide to talk back to aj in a very rude manner.
And no it's not just because they are ops, in fact if you did this to anyone, we would still ban you.
I'm your friend (not irl) but i am usually pretty nice to everyone that i meet, (Sure i like to troll a bit).
While i may be your friend, i am not going to take your side and hold your hand while you chose to walk into a shitstorm (Excuse my language)
So, I insist that if you EVER want to play on minr again, that you come back in a few months with a new attitude towards this situation, and maybe, just maybe, @Ajdj will give you a chance.
Also Aj, you should close this thread before anything else happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.