• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

HC's Christmas Chase!

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
rather scrubby bump since spammy ban appeals are filling the front page....sorry but I just had to ;_;

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
How long do you estimate the race will take? Role play group moved to 12 noon PST, still waiting on the location, but unless it's super close to me (it is in the same town, but I live on the southern-most side), I'd probably have to get on the road around 11:30/11:40

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Probably under 2 hours, I expect the fastest players to take around 1h30.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
12:00 play time, 33+ minute drive, and my first time driving to this particular location...sorry, have to drop out :/

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
12:00 play time, 33+ minute drive, and my first time driving to this particular location...sorry, have to drop out :/
Aww, well have fun with your role play group and see you next event hopefully! :)

RandomToucan

New Fish
Dec 22, 2014
@HC12345 is it the amazing race style where like 1 person gets eliminated each map? I know there are more than 10 contestants, so will every one but the first nine be eliminated on the first map, or is it to where multiple people get eliminated, or some other way of elimination? I'll be eliminated anyway so just wondering XD

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
@HC12345 is it the amazing race style where like 1 person gets eliminated each map? I know there are more than 10 contestants, so will every one but the first nine be eliminated on the first map, or is it to where multiple people get eliminated, or some other way of elimination? I'll be eliminated anyway so just wondering XD
It's more of a fun event than a competitive event so no, but you won't know your next map until you finish your current one. No one gets eliminated and it's just a fun race to the finish.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Sadly I won't be able to make it in time. Will I be able to do it even with the 10-30 minute delay?

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I'm in, if i make it.

Also, might have accidentally found one of your clues ;) No worries, i'm not doing anything with it.