• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
Granted, but it never showed up in movie theaters or movie rentals until the next month.

I wish I can beat Tulip Among Tulip.

Squidyerser

Backwards Momentum
Greenie
Nov 30, 2018
Granted, but you couldn't watch it because you are under house arrest.

I wish every HC level is 10 triple triple neos in a row

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
*Note - I actually beat Tulip Among Tulip after XD*
Granted, but also no one was green anymore and everyone was stuck being a blue member, except for the pro minded.

I wish there was a spectate feature, one-person view of a player, only for parkour

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Granted, but you can only view what's one block ahead of them.

I wish I had the skills to beat red/black parkour without failing once

Squidyerser

Backwards Momentum
Greenie
Nov 30, 2018
Granted, you didn't fail once... You failed approximately 83628592 times before rage quitting.

I wish that I would get a new keyboard, because my current one is slowly falling apart. (The sprint, space, and w keys are coming off the keyboard.. Guess why.)

• Cool
Reactions: Big

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
Granted, but what happened to your old keyboard happened to yours.

I wish I can access zero in creative mode.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
granted, but flying is disabled

I wish I could choose the maps for HC 9.0

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
Granted, but no one followed it cause of how extravagant it is.

I wish I can make a copy of Redstone Ready and make and Easy RSR for fun.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Granted, but after you make it, you can’t play it because an OP finds out you used WE to copy rsr and bans you.

I wish to be popular.

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
Granted, but the server went kookoo crazy.

When you joined, every single other person joined on.
When you left, every single person left, leaving 0/100 people online, not even MinrCCTV.
The server grew unpopular. The best servers list? No longer.

I wish the valley maps gave FFA points.
P.S.: Why is my corruption so long XD

Zombie

CEO of Organized Chaos
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
Granted, but all of them only give one point, and it's horrible because its not worth it at all and now blues think that valley maps are quality maps and also everything is on fire because jeopardy was technically released as an ffa map and you also lost ur fingers so parkour is impossible.

I wish I could eat something healthy cuz my parents don't buy healthy food and it makes me upset.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Granted, but the “healthy” food is all vitamin pills, and you can’t eat anything else.

I wish I had the power to summon a friendly demon.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
GRANTED, but the demons are friendly to the villains in the world. (Think of a evil take over or zombie apocalypse scene)

I wish I could finish all of my projects.
(Ideal dream)

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Op
Board
Sep 28, 2014
Granted, but none of them get accepted to FFA because of their poor quality, because they were rushed.

I wish for this week to be over so I can finally relax.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Granted, but you missed the ice cream truck on Wednesday.

I wish for universal peace, in which everyone can live happily.

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
Granted, but we became villains because government was taken out so no one can rule over them.

I wish an admin gave me WorldEdit. While using it, I wish I wouldn't destroy the server in any way.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
GRANTED, but you broke a few blocks to edit the world.
GRANTED, but you delete MINR.

I wish it was summertime.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Granted, but it’s only summer time across the world. It’s winter for you.

I wish There was a command for food.

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
Granted, but it can only give you up to 1 fish at a time.

I wish there would be times for HC levels.
(For now, people who beat a level in HC will have a time as _:__:__.___)

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Granted, but you get banned if the times are good.

I wish I had a machine that could generate real dollar bills with the press of a button.

Status
Not open for further replies.