• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Cipher Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
We are waiting for a rule 1. I can't post it because I was too recent.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Rule 2: There must be at least 4 words spelt backwards in your post. They're at least 5 letters long.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Rule 3: For each retsop following this, their posts must use each rettel of the English tebahpla at least once, and they're not just throwing in letters wherever - the letters must be used in words that make esnes for the post.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Rule 4: Make one lewov in each word with their key tnecajda to the right. For elpmaxe, quizzing semoceb quozzing.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
You missed rule 1, bud. You gotta use at least two, you only used "their".

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Ill start off this round

Rule 1: Every noun used in a post must be spelled backwards.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
eluR owT: Each drow over ruof srettel must be encoded with ROT-13.

Yeroc, your "not-too-spammy" game has achieved 50 posts in less that 3 days :p. But they are not nonsense posts, so thats a good thing.

Last edited:

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
eluR 4: Rirel drow in your tsop must be a qvssrerag ebybp

(This eno will dhvpxyl crash and burn)

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
eluR eviF: Each drow under ruof ferggry in your tsop must be qrfrerire.
THE TRAP HAS BEEN SET DON'T FALL FOR IT DON'T TELL ANYONE
[For simplicity, put your comments in brackets somehow]

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
[The encrypted version of "reversed" itself isn't supposed to be reversed, since it isn't a noun. And I didn't mention this before because it's kind of a confusing topic, but since I already called you out: Numbers aren't nouns either unless there aren't supporting nouns next to them. An example is "Sixteen were seen walking" (noun) instead of "Sixteen people were seen walking" (adjective), since the addition of "people" makes the number descriptive of it.]

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I noticed that as well with creeper's first post in the chain, but since the same faults are in his second post I believe the chain was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.