• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Screenshot from 2014-10-07 23:41:44.png

Minr.org and the zero map will be 4 year old on October 22!

upload_2014-10-7_23-39-12.png

Zero.minr.org status update

As you may or may not know, there has been quite some bit of drama at bukkit.org.
(Craft)bukkit, some kind of bridge between standard Minecraft and all the plugins we use to build game levels inside another game, is more of less dead.

Luckily most of the devs have started a new API/bridge to fill the gap.
They have pledged to port most of the existing plugins.
And i will port our custom plugins to the new API as soon as i can.

As long as players come to the server to play one of the 160+ game levels,
as long as builders create new game levels and
as long as players organize events on the server,
i will keep the zero.minr.org map online.

Gesta Non Verba

Last edited:

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I do not have any experience with this, but to what i've heard, spigot is updated to 1.8 . If this whole bukkit think doesnt work, maybe we have to switch to there? once again, i dont know if that will have any problems with plugins or whatsoever, its just an idea i'd like to toss

P.S. Happy Birthday :)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
lol chill, we don't know a whole lot about c_dric, he might actually like that :p

Still feels like yesterday I found the zero.minr.org thread and was attracted to the claim of zero griefers. We HAVE to become the #1 oldest minecraft server map! Last I checked we were only #2 (the other server using it more as a museum than an actual play map)

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
lol chill, we don't know a whole lot about c_dric, he might actually like that :p

Still feels like yesterday I found the zero.minr.org thread and was attracted to the claim of zero griefers. We HAVE to become the #1 oldest minecraft server map! Last I checked we were only #2 (the other server using it more as a museum than an actual play map)
Out of curiosity, how did you "check" this?

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Happy birthday Zero! Although I haven't been here nearly as long as quite a few of you (I joined April 2013 :p ) it feels as if I've been a part of this forever. Thanks for all the memories, and its truly spectacular to see zero age one more year.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I remember when I first found zero… That was a really great day. I've made so many friends (calling out cory and bstrey here) and had some really fun experiences. Maybe one day I'll even be good enough at building that I will be able to make a semi decent map :p

Crafter

Peon
Greenie
Jul 20, 2014
Happy birthday zero! Good servers garner curiosity. Great servers garner interest.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Great to have been round to see the community grow so much!!!! I did a bit of digging round, and while my official join date cant be found, I discovered that I joined the server sometime around July 2011 :D Glad that I can still be somewhat active in the community.

I cant remember any of the active players when I first joined, but I know so many have joined and left, and left their mark in the amazing content on the server. If zero cant claim oldest server, there are several titles that it can claim. Oldest Grief free server, largest survival map, most devoted community, largest number of parkour/puzzle/maze maps, most diverse map :p Even if I dont see everyone alot, or I dont contribute much to this community, it makes me happier to see this server continue on then anything else in my gaming history.

Happy 4 Years Zero, let us see another 4!!!

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013

Thats true, in the almost 4 years i've been a mod/op on the zero server i still know very little about the mysterious C_dric other than he may be in his late 30's and from Germany. Will the creator ever expose himself and receive the fame he deserves? :)

If it is true that Zero is the second oldest server to date that is still running that is some achievement and a great advertising campaign.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, we know from the Ingress thread approximately where in Belgium he is :p

I'll have to try to research that fact again. If we still have the second oldest server map in use (or now the first if the other one was removed), it would indeed be a good thing to advertise to people. I'm sure a lot of the newer players will be curious about past world gen and how it impacted the terrain. Not to mention the older players who want some of the nostalgia without having to give up the newer features.