• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Plugin Suggestion by Zatharel

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
This is an automated message from the Plugin Suggestion form.

Zatharel has made a suggestion for zero.minr.org

Plugin Name: Build Commands & Build Commands SE

URL: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/build-commands/

Reasons for suggestions: This would be very useful for maps.
It's not a plugin, it's a bunch of worldedit scripts.
There are a lot of things here that can be used for maps: custom trees, spikes rising from the ground, vines, giant mushrooms, etc.
I don't know if this is compatible with the latest versions of Minecraft, but it'd be good to have if it is.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I dont really thing this is a good idea, since as i see it, its an extension of worldedit, in which case, ops would have to do every of that for you. It'll remove an aspect of the fun of building a map by yourself. And ops already help out a lot with op-stuff anyways, lets not put more pressure on them :)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I dont really thing this is a good idea, since as i see it, its an extension of worldedit, in which case, ops would have to do every of that for you. It'll remove an aspect of the fun of building a map by yourself. And ops already help out a lot with op-stuff anyways, lets not put more pressure on them :)
you don't get what I meant by this.
I never suggested this for admins to help us with like they do with ScriptBlocks, basic WorldEdit, etc.
I suggested this specifically for their maps.
This is just a random example, but don't you thing Packs' Congo would look better if it had something more than a vanilla jungle in it?

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Being really honest here: no.
I myself like how everything is what you create, or let minecraft vanilla create for you. Not user-made stuff which you can just import, that will remove a lot of the creativity you have to use, which, can make some parts of maps look the same as others. But that's my personal opinion about that, and im sure a lot of people will have other opinions with that. And that's allright! Though you are wrong. I appreciate that you have other opinions. I'm actually curious what other people think of it

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I myself like how everything is what you create, or let minecraft vanilla create for you. Not user-made stuff which you can just import, that will remove a lot of the creativity you have to use, which, can make some parts of maps look the same as others. But that's my personal opinion about that, and im sure a lot of people will have other opinions with that. And that's allright! Though you are wrong. I appreciate that you have other opinions. I'm actually curious what other people think of it
It isn't really user-imported is it... It's more like a brush that you can use to your advantage, but has more options etc..
So this isn't your creativity, this is a tool to express your creativity easier. I get why Zath suggested it, but it would impact only the admins, I suppose they should tell if they like it or not, because we're not even going to be able to use it.
Congo is placed in a jungle right now, what Zath probably means is that Packs could've made something somewhat more impressive with not a lot more effort if he would've used this tool. Tools are there all around!

You can obviously say (using a metaphor here) I'm going to create my whole game myself! But you could use tools to make one, like engines or whatever, this thing is basically an add-on for World Edit, so why not adding this to their arsenal?

It's not really neccesary, but it can be a useful tool to the admins.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
So you're against non-user made stuff that you can import, but you're all for something vanilla Minecraft generates for you?
That's actually almost exactly the same thing.

This isn't importing things like built and ready schematics into a world, this is using a couple of brushes to create something on your own.

But yeah, what ricky said - it isn't our decision if this gets added or not, this is only a suggestion as said in the post title.