• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

My Ranking of Yellow Parkour by Difficulty

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
I haven’t played all of these maps recently, so some I may be remembering their difficulty incorrectly. Also, some yellow parkour maps won’t be listed: the ones I haven’t completed.

Listed easiest to hardest in my opinion:

This map, I believe should be of the GREEN difficulty

Tetris Parkour
Mario Parkour (Not to be confused with Retro Runner Mario)

World Tour - My Personal Boundary Map
Xmas Parkour
The Great Race I
Queen’s Nest
Breaking Free 2
Miners Nightmare
UNDO
Retro Runner Sonic
Space Mission - Official Lower Boundary Map
Demonic
Mob Parkour 2.0
Funkytown
Buzzin'
Rock Sport
Construction
Rubix Cube
The Great Race II
Queen’s Nest 2
Apoco
Canvas
Biome Parkour
Retro Runner Mario
Chaos
Creeper Temple
Barn Mania
Dimensional Rifts
The Bad Ending
Clocktower II
The Great Race 3
Collaborative
Breaking Free
Giant Minecraft - Official/Personal Upper Boundary Map

These maps, I believe should be of the ORANGE difficulty

Retro Runner Pac Man
Path of Choices
Metal Harbor

Last edited:

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
To help you a little Big..
Rock Sport and Construction are ranked as Orange
(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
To help you a little Big..
Rock Sport and Construction are ranked as Orange
(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
They're actually not

They were changed a while back, I believe.

Last edited:

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
I think it's important to note that the border maps listed are not definitive "this is the easiest map of x difficulty" maps, because that's massively hard to quantify. Rather, they represent what the easiest side of yellow maps should look like, and any map of yellow difficulty should be similarly as challenging as the border low border map, and should not give generally more challenge than the high border map. I think this exemplifies that people can have different opinions about map difficulty (I heavily disagree that World Tour is the easiest yellow parkour, for example) and would also disagree that Metal Harbor is the absolute hardest yellow map currently. Yet at the same time, I would argue that many of those easy maps you listed (Retro Runner Sonic, Xmas Parkour, UNDO) are definitely on the same level of difficulty as Space Mission.

Reactions: Big