Status
Not open for further replies.

lostmaple

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 14, 2021
Minecraft Username
lostmaple​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 14, 2021​

Why were you banned?
I was caught using an alt to get better times on maps as well as set-up skips on certain maps​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I have no excuse - I was trying to get better times when I simply wasn't good enough to compete with those better than me - was not okay and I sincerely apologise.

Obviously I promise not to glitch abuse should I be given another chance on the server, I don't want to start listing exploits and what not I found, as I don't want that to have anything to do with my unban and makes me look like I'm desperate. If you guys want me to give you a full list of glitches then ask ilovenons to give you my discord and I will tell you the ones I can remember.

I hope I can get another chance - the community is one I would l like to be part of, however I understand if you do not want someone like me in the community for my actions were inexcusable and unfair, undermining many of the values that players on the server hold.

Anyway, to whoever is reading this have a nice day :).​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

lostmaple

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 14, 2021
Do you want to contact me on discord and for me to give you the bugs I exploited so they can be patched?

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Mod
Mar 31, 2020
Hello, sorry that this reply took a while.

First off, thanks for appealing. I can understand that it can be frustrating to spend hours into a map with no results, or maybe you just want to be top 3 or first on a map. But, as you have realized, by cheating in speedruns you are essentially neglecting the hours of work others put into speedrunning. And this was definitely not a one-time thing either. You were aware that your actions were against the rules but still went through with them - to quite an extent, actually.
However, seeing as you were honest in your appeal and about the skips you used, I'm going to only keep your account banned for another month: your ban will expire on the 14th of October, 2021. Your alt account will be banned indefinitely and all of your map times outside of parkour and dropper maps will be cleared, as we have no way of fully knowing which times are legitimate and which ones are not, we hope you understand.

Hopefully we can see you back in the community by then!

Status
Not open for further replies.